Hi, I’m Dale. I know you loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re like cardboard — stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseum about awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want — real answers to questions you’re probably
wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Without question. I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as
possible – usually within a matter of minutes (no joke).
I’ve met many Realtors who are hard to work with…Is that you?
That depends on who you ask. If you ask other real estate agents who have tried to stand between my clients and their real estate goals, they’d definitely say “yes”. But all of my clients realize that I’m there to protect their best interest, period. Here’s what I can tell you:
I’m tough but I’m fair, honest, and candid. I will tell you what you need to hear, whether you agree or not. I take pride in being a strong Christian, approachable, knowledgeable, and friendly. If you need a quick real estate answer or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. I do not compromise. Above all, you’ll find I have incredibly strong loyalty to my God, family, clients, and friends.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need?
Until I know what you need, there is no way of answering that. These are “strong suits” of mine:
● Working with military (active or retired) buyers and sellers
● Working with first-time buyers
● Working with out-of-state buyers coming to North Carolina
● Providing THOROUGH explanation/understanding of North Carolina’s “Due Diligence” process
● Teaching about the North Carolina real estate process and ENSURING all of my clients’ questions are answered and understood – ALWAYS
● Providing an entire team of professionals ready to assist with every aspect of your upcoming venture
If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Call me and let’s talk about your direct needs. If I cannot serve your needs perfectly, I can refer you to another agent who can – you deserve the best services and I’ll ensure you get it.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I love to worship my God, honor and enjoy time with my wife of well over 30 years, and I love being a Grandfather (Sabba).
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
● Listening – Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days
● Teaching – Unfortunately, most agents don’t (know how to) do this
● Responding – If you need me, I’m there for you. If I miss your call, I’m going to call you right back
● Predicting – In real estate, we aren’t dealing with properties as much as we’re dealing with people. And that means things don’t always go as planned. I’m here to predict the “surprises” that will happen, and to guide you through them
What do your clients think of you?
My clients are better suited to answer this for you. If you’ll look up to the menu at the top of this page, you’ll see “Ratings & Reviews” – Click that link and you can read directly from my past clients. After I am successful at taking care of your family, you can submit your review in that same place!
I have a lot of connections within the Triangle area of NC. Please don’t hesitate to call and ask me any questions you might have. This process is all about you and your needs. Real Estate is a big investment and I understand that. One thing you will get with me is a personal relationship that goes a long way. I hope you’ll call me soon and let’s talk about how I can PROTECT you through your next move. I’m not here for me – I’m here for you. Let me prove it to you!